Sins of the Fathers: An Inspector Wexford Mystery (Mass Market)
Limited Availability - Give us a call, we'll track it down for you!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Inspector Wexford series.
- #1: From Doon with Death: The First Inspector Wexford Mystery (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: Wolf to the Slaughter: An Inspector Wexford Mystery (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: The Best Man to Die (Inspector Wexford #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: A Guilty Thing Surprised: Inspector Wexford Book 5 (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: No More Dying Then (Inspector Wexford #6) (Paperback): $14.00
- #7: Murder Being Once Done (Inspector Wexford #7) (Paperback): $16.00
- #8: Some Lie and Some Die (Inspector Wexford #8) (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: Shake Hands Forever (Inspector Wexford #9) (Paperback): $14.95
- #10: A Sleeping Life (Inspector Wexford #10) (Paperback): $15.00
- #11: Death Notes: An Inspector Wexford Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: The Speaker of Mandarin (Chief Inspector Wexford Mysteries (Audio) #12) (MP3 CD): $14.99
- #13: Unkindness of Ravens (Inspector Wexford #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: Veiled One (Inspector Wexford #14) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #17: Road Rage (Inspector Wexford #17) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #19: The Babes in the Wood (Chief Inspector Wexford Mysteries (Audio) #19) (Compact Disc): $14.99
- #20: End in Tears (Inspector Wexford #20) (Paperback): $14.95
- #21: Not in the Flesh (Inspector Wexford #21) (Paperback): $16.00
It was a brutal, vicious crime -- sixteen years old. A helpless old woman battered to death with an axe. Harry Painter hung for it, and Chief Inspector Wexford is certain they executed the right man. But Reverend Archery has doubts . . . because his son wants to marry the murderer's beautiful, brilliant daughter. He begins unravelling the past, only to discover that murder breeds murder -- and often conceals even deeper secrets . . .
About the Author
Ruth Rendell is the author of Road Rage, The Keys to the Street, Bloodlines, Simisola, and The Crocodile Bird. She is the winner of the Mystery Writers of America Grand Master Award. She is also the recipient of three Edgars from the Mystery Writers of America and four Gold Daggers from Great Britain’s Crime Writers Association. In 1997, she was named a life peer in the House of Lords. Rendell also writes mysteries under the name of Barbara Vine, of which A Dark-Adapted Eye is the most famous. She lives in England.