The Last Kids on Earth and the Zombie Parade (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Last Kids on Earth series.
- #1: The Last Kids on Earth (Hardcover): $13.99
- #3: The Last Kids on Earth and the Nightmare King (Hardcover): $13.99
- #4: The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: The Last Kids on Earth and the Midnight Blade (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: The Last Kids on Earth and the Skeleton Road (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: The Last Kids on Earth and the Doomsday Race (Hardcover): $14.99
A Netflix Original series!
The second book in the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling series, with over 7 million copies in print!
"Terrifyingly fun! Delivers big thrills and even bigger laughs."--Jeff Kinney, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Diary of a Wimpy Kid
The zombies are disappearing. This might seem like a good thing, since zombies eat your brains, but normal human kid Jack Sullivan is suspicious. He keeps hearing an eerie shrieking noise that seems to be almost summoning the zombies—but to where, and for what (probably) foul purpose?
Jack, his three best friends (maybe the only people left on Earth), and their pet monster Rover need to get to the bottom of this. Along the way they encounter a lot more than they bargained for, including a giant Wormungulous, a pizza parlor monster hangout, an ancient evil who destroys worlds, and a stereo system that is totally the bomb. Can Jack figure out why the zombies are vanishing . . . before he and his friends are next?
Told in a mixture of text and black-and-white illustration, this is the perfect series for any kid who's ever dreamed of starring in their own comic book or video game.
About the Author
Max Brallier is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. His books and series include The Last Kids on Earth, Eerie Elementary, Mister Shivers, Galactic Hot Dogs, and Can YOU Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? He is a writer and producer for Netflix’s Emmy-award-winning adaptation of The Last Kids on Earth. Max lives in Los Angeles with his wife and daughter. Visit him at MaxBrallier.com.
A New York Times bestseller
"This series is a must-have for middle grade collections."--School Library Journal
"The likable cast, lots of adventure, and gooey, oozy monster slime galore keep the pages turning."--Booklist
"Jack's witty narration and Holgate's pitch-perfect illustrations make for a terrific read that's particularly well suited for middle-grade boys who might otherwise be reluctant to pick up a book. . . . An apocalyptic adventure with a whole lot of heart."--Kirkus Reviews
Acclaim for The Last Kids on Earth:
"Terrifyingly fun! Max Brallier's The Last Kids on Earth delivers big thrills and even bigger laughs."--Jeff Kinney, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Diary of a Wimpy Kid
* "Middle-grade readers, particularly boys, will find Jack’s pitch-perfect mix of humor, bravado, and self-professed geekiness impossible to resist. . . . The marriage of text and illustration serves as a perfect example of what an illustrated novel can and should be."--Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "Terrifically funny . . . Snarky end-of-the-world fun."--Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "This book provides loads of laughs. . . . A gross-out good time with surprisingly nuanced character development."--School Library Journal, starred review