Sister Roar: Claim Your Authentic Voice, Embrace Real Freedom, and Discover True Sisterhood (Hardcover)
Duck Dynasty matriarch Miss Kay and her daughter-in-law Lisa encourage you to live your strongest, happiest, most fulfilled life centered around the only One who loves you perfectly: Jesus.
Through faith-filled, poignant, and sometimes hilarious stories about the sisterhood they've built with each other and with other women they've met on their journey, Kay and Lisa's Scripture-infused message in Sister Roar emboldens you to
- embrace how God can transform your voice into the powerful tool it was meant to be;
- find inspiration, comfort, and encouragement through true stories of healed heartbreak;
- see how much you have in common with beloved women of the Bible, such as Lydia and the woman at the well;
- discover a place of sisterhood, where you are loved for who you are; and
- identify your own unique roar.
A love letter to the sisterhood of believers around the world, Sister Roar reminds you beyond any doubt that you have a voice we need to hear. In fact, the world has never needed your voice more than it does at this moment. Set aside your loneliness, your mistakes, your disappointed expectations. Nothing can take away the voice God gave you
Your sisters are calling. Are you ready to roar?