Anne of Ingleside (Anne of Green Gables #6) (Paperback)
Available - We'll have it for you ASAP!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Anne of Green Gables series.
- #1: Anne of Green Gables (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: Anne of the Island: The third book in the Anne of Green Gables series, written by Lucy Maud Montgomery about Anne Shirley (Paperback): $19.99
- #4: Anne of Windy Poplars (Anne of Green Gables Novels #4) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #5: Anne's House of Dreams (Anne of Green Gables #5) (Paperback): $27.99
- #7: Rainbow Valley (Anne of Green Gables #7) (Paperback): $30.99
- #8: Rilla of Ingleside (Anne of Green Gables #8) (Paperback): $16.99
Anne of Ingleside' is the sixth book in the 'Anne of Green Gables' series. Seven years on from 'Anne's House of Dreams' the Blythes have set up home in a house they affectionately name Ingleside. Anne and Giblert now have several children who engage in a series of adventures and mishaps with the other local youngsters. Anne begins to worry that her husband no longer loves her but vows to make him fall for her again. This early work by Lucy Maud Montgomery was originally published in 1939 and we are now republishing it with a brand new introductory biography. Lucy Maud Montgomery was born on 30th November 1874, New London, in the Canadian province of Prince Edward Island. Her mother, Clara Woolner (Macneil), died before Lucy reached the age of two and so she was raised by her maternal grandparents in a family of wealthy Scottish immigrants. In 1908 Montgomery produced her first full-length novel, titled 'Anne of Green Gables'. It was an instant success, and following it up with several sequels, Montgomery became a regular on the best-seller list and an international household name. Montgomery died in Toronto on 24th April 1942.