Lord of Chaos: Book Six of 'The Wheel of Time' (CD-Audio)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Wheel of Time series.
- #1: The Eye of the World: Book One of The Wheel of Time (Mass Market): $10.99
- #2: The Great Hunt: Book Two of 'The Wheel of Time' (Paperback): $22.99
- #3: The Dragon Reborn: Book Three of 'The Wheel of Time' (Paperback): $22.99
- #4: The Shadow Rising: Book Four of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #5: The Fires of Heaven: Book Five of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #7: A Crown of Swords: Book Seven of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #8: The Path of Daggers: Book Eight of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #9: Winter's Heart: Book Nine of The Wheel of Time (Hardcover): $39.99
- #10: Crossroads of Twilight: Book Ten of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #11: Knife of Dreams: Book Eleven of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #12: The Gathering Storm: Book Twelve of the Wheel of Time (Mass Market): $10.99
- #13: Towers of Midnight: Book Thirteen of The Wheel of Time (Paperback): $22.99
- #14: A Memory of Light: Book Fourteen of The Wheel of Time (Mass Market): $10.99
- #15: New Spring: Prequel to the Wheel of Time (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: The Wheel of Time Companion: The People, Places, and History of the Bestselling Series (Hardcover): $39.99
The Wheel of Time is now an original series on Prime Video, starring Rosamund Pike as Moiraine!
In Lord of Chaos, the sixth novel in Robert Jordan’s #1 New York Times bestselling epic fantasy series, The Wheel of Time®, Rand al’Thor, the Dragon Reborn, builds his army of Light even as sworn enemies--and supposed allies--move against him.
Now ruling Tear, Andor, and Caemlyn, among other nations, Rand is recruiting all men capable of channeling to be trained as his Asha'man soldiers. The warrior Aiel clans have pledged loyalty to Rand, acknowledging him as their chief of chiefs, even though the Shaido Aiel remain a threat.
Split into two factions, the Aes Sedai of the White Tower and their rebel counterparts both seek to ally themselves with the Dragon Reborn. Rand knows all too well the manipulative nature of the Aes Sedai, no matter which side of their internal war they stand upon. But even he cannot predict just how desperate, cruel, and treacherous they can be.
And in the shadows, the Forsaken and the Dark One are conjuring even more chaos...
Since its debut in 1990, The Wheel of Time® by Robert Jordan has captivated millions of readers around the globe with its scope, originality, and compelling characters. The last six books in series were all instant #1 New York Times bestsellers, and The Eye of the World was named one of America's best-loved novels by PBS's The Great American Read.
The Wheel of Time®
New Spring: The Novel
#1 The Eye of the World
#2 The Great Hunt
#3 The Dragon Reborn
#4 The Shadow Rising
#5 The Fires of Heaven
#6 Lord of Chaos
#7 A Crown of Swords
#8 The Path of Daggers
#9 Winter's Heart
#10 Crossroads of Twilight
#11 Knife of Dreams
By Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
#12 The Gathering Storm
#13 Towers of Midnight
#14 A Memory of Light
By Robert Jordan and Teresa Patterson
The World of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
By Robert Jordan, Harriet McDougal, Alan Romanczuk, and Maria Simons
The Wheel of Time Companion
By Robert Jordan and Amy Romanczuk
Patterns of the Wheel: Coloring Art Based on Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
About the Author
ROBERT JORDAN (1948-2007) is best known for his internationally bestselling epic fantasy series The Wheel of Time®, which has sold over 40 million copies in North America and is currently being adapted for the screen. A native of Charleston, Jordan graduated from The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, with a degree in physics. He served two tours in Vietnam with the U.S. Army and received multiple decorations for his service.
Kate Reading is the recipient of multiple AudioFile Earphones Awards and has been named by AudioFile magazine as a “Voice of the Century,” as well as the Best Voice in Science Fiction & Fantasy in 2008 and 2009 and Best Voice in Biography & Culture in 2010. She has narrated works by such authors as Jane Austen, Robert Jordan, Edith Wharton, and Sophie Kinsella. Reading has performed at numerous theaters in Washington D.C. and received a Helen Hayes Award for her performance in Aunt Dan and Lemon. AudioFile magazine reports that, "With subtle control of characters and sense of pacing, Kate’s performances are a consistent pleasure."
Michael Kramer has narrated over 100 audiobooks for many bestselling authors. He read all of Robert Jordan’s epic Wheel of Time fantasy-adventure series as well as Brandon Sanderson’s The Stormlight Archive series. He received AudioFile magazine's Earphones Award for the Kent Family series by John Jakes and for Alan Fulsom's The Day After Tomorrow. Known for his “spot-on character portraits and accents, and his resonant, well-tempered voice” (AudioFile), his work includes recording books for the Library of Congress’s Talking Books program for the blind and physically handicapped.
Kramer also works as an actor in the Washington, D.C. area, where he lives with his wife, Jennifer Mendenhall (a.k.a. Kate Reading), and their two children. He has appeared as Lord Rivers in Richard III at The Shakespeare Theatre, Howie/Merlin in The Kennedy Center’s production of The Light of Excalibur, Sam Riggs and Frederick Savage in Woody Allen’s Central Park West/Riverside Drive, and Dr. Qari Shah in Tony Kushner’s Homebody/Kabul at Theatre J.
“The solid performances by Kate Reading and Michael Kramer add a new dimension to the story, especially in the way these veteran narrators breathe life into the inner thoughts of the many major players.” —AudioFile on Crossroads of Twilight