Elliott Wave Principle: A Key to Market Behavior (Hardcover)
Still the best way to learn the Wave Principle
First published in 1978, Elliott Wave Principle is the definitive text designed to help the Elliott wave novice and veteran practitioner alike. This book will teach you the rules and guidelines of the Wave Principle and help you understand how to apply it to any financial market.
37-plus years is enough time for investors to deem a book about an investment method as "classic," and surely the jury is in on this one: Elliott Wave Principle is now published in seven languages, and continues to sell thousands of copies every year. In Europe, Asia and the Americas, literally millions of investors worldwide use or recognize the Elliott Wave method as the road map for how markets behave.
Here's a sample of what you'll learn:
- The basic tenets of Wave Theory: You'll read simple explanations of the terms, and how to identify all 13 waves that can occur in the price movement of financial markets.
- The rules and guidelines of Wave analysis: You'll learn the basics of counting waves, how to recognize the "right look" of a wave, plus lots of simple steps for applying the rules.
- The scientific background of the Wave Principle: How you can see it in nature and the universe, in art and mathematics, even in the shape of the human body.
- Long-term waves: You'll see how the Wave Principle gives history greater meaning, from the fall of the Roman Empire through the Middle Ages into the financial upheavals of the 20th Century. Understanding these monumental trends will help you position yourself for long-term profit and protection.
- Stocks, commodities and gold: The Wave Principle is your guide to the movements of any financial market. Few pleasures can match the exhilaration you'll feel when a Wave Principle forecast has you in the market when it moves up, or takes you out just before it moves down.