How to Be Anti-Racist: A Simple and Practical Guide to Learn How To Treat Each Race With Dignity, Eliminate Racial Prejudice, and Stop Discri (Paperback)
Discover how you can eliminate racism and build a more egalitarian society
Are you searching for a simple, practical, and down-to-earth look at racism in the United States? Want to know how you can combat racism in the workplace, in your social life, and in society at large? Or are you looking for the best ways to change your mindset and defeat prejudice? Then this is the book for you.
Racism is a widespread problem that has come under the spotlight in recent years. The damaging effects of discrimination and prejudice have become a national conversation, and this has led to more and more people questioning the nature of racism and what they can do to help.
Now, this practical and enlightening guide explores the topic of race and racism in a way that anybody can understand. With simple explanations, along with examples of the damaging nature of discrimination and prejudice, this book makes for an ideal tool to educate yourself about the state of racism in the US - and how you can begin to defeat it.
Delving into the main causes of racism, common racist mindsets that you might encounter, and a selection of ways to open a dialogue and address the root causes of prejudice, this eye-opening guide arms you with everything you need to know about racism.
Here's what you'll discover inside:
- What Is Racism, Really? How You Can Understand The Concept of Prejudice
- 16 Ways That You Can Deal With Racism (Including Some You Might Not Have Thought of)
- How You Can Begin Opening a Dialogue About Racism
- The Best Ways To Combat Racism In Your Social Life, The Workplace, and Society At Large
- Understanding The Superiority and Inferiority Concepts
- 2 Brilliant Ways To Eradicate Racism In The Workforce
- Essential Steps You Can Take To Deal With Your Own Racist Mentalities
- 6 Things That Deepen The Racism Divide
- The Primary Ways That Racism Impacts The Mental Health of Its Victims
- And Much More
No matter your race or background, this brilliant guide explores the topic of racism in an easy-to-digest, honest way. With a detailed look at all facets of society, as well as how you can work toward building a better future, this guide is ideal for anybody who wants to put a stop to racism once and for all.