Creating a Personal Wishlist
You can create a Personal Wishlist on the Scuppernong website.
A wishlist can:
- help you keep track of books you'd like to order and read in the future
- serve as a gift list for birthdays and special occasions (You can email your list to friends and family)
- serve as a registry for wedding gifts, bridal and baby showers, special occasions.
To create a wishlist, just follow these steps:
- click on our home page
- on the left side of the page, scroll down just below the calendar, to the empty box below, 'Search Catalog'
- enter the title of a book you'd like to put in a wishlist, then click on the Search button.
- when your book appears, there will be two buttons on the right side of the screen.
Clicking 'Add to Cart' places that book in your Shopping Cart.
Clicking 'Add to Wishlist' leads you to a screen where you can set up your Personal Wishlist.
Once you set it up, you can add books to it automatically, delete the books you've bought, download your list or email it to friends and family.
- you can access your wishlist directly by going to: www.scuppernongbooks.com/wishlist